by John McKinlay ©2004
a Jumac publication.
(Pathways. Book 3)
(Gal 5:25 NRSV) If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit.
Part 1: Being led by the Spirit
Part 2: The Fruit of the Spirit
Part 3: The gifts of the Spirit
8. The gifts of the Spirit – communication, a problem of languages
9. Concerning spiritual gifts
10. Gifts of revelation: the Message of Wisdom, the Message of Knowledge, Distinguishing between Spirits
11. Gifts of power: the Gift of Faith, Gifts of Healing, the Gift of Miracles
12. Gifts of inspiration: the Gift of Prophesy, Gifts of Tongues, the Gift of Interpretation of Tongues
(Rom 7:6 NIV) But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit.
After being redeemed by our kinsman redeemer Jesus the saints of God are called to take up their cross and follow Him. We walk in a new life A life free from the bondage of a corrupt world and its king. As people of the way, the comfort and guidance of the Holy Spirit is with us and He will lead us into all truth.
These pages study the fruit and gifts of the Holy Spirit with the hope that the grace of our Lord will enrich our collective understanding and encourage the church to take up these “spirituals” in active warfare against the principalities in dark places.
(Eph 6:12 NIV) For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.